Best Samsung S-series Smartphone!!
Samsung comes with four series phones. Firstly, the M series (online only) targets mid-range users. Secondly, A series targets premium end users. Then, S series targets business and casual users. Lastly, Note Series targets business users oriented on S-pen.
In this article, we discuss the S-series. This is the flagship series of Samsung. S-series is most stylish, feature packed and ultra premium.
It has heavy features packed in these devices. Pro-grade camera with Zoom. Dynamic AMOLED QHD+ are some cool features. It prevents blue light and produce rich color. Good for eyes.
Wow, now lets see each feature and find the best :-
- Design : Hands-on feel should be great! Anything less than 8 mm depth is sleek. Samsung S21 Ultra, S21+, S21, S20+, S20, S10, S10+ have great design. Samsung S20 Ultra, S9 are thick.
- Display : Just Awesome! It is beautiful. Dynamic AMOLED display is a delightful visual feast. One UI 2.1 feels great. Cannot get bored of this.
- Camera : S series offers top camera setup. These are flagship camera with great setup.
- Processor : These mobiles usually sport Samsung’s own top end Exynos 9 – Series chip sets. These include GPU, NPU suited for every need.
- Ram and Storage: Samsung uses Java for its OS. Java has garbage collection. So, higher RAM helps in use of multiple software.
- Battery and Charger : Samsung sports Fast Charger and Intelligent battery in S series. It boosts charging speed. A typical 15W charger takes 10 minutes to charge 10%. You may do the math now.
- HDR Content Support on Netflix: Wow, just amazing to watch HDR10+ content videos on mobile.
Samsung S20 Ultra is nice phone and great camera. But the device seems bit over-priced. Also, it is a thick phone.
Check them out with latest offers on Amazon with the links given on the table.