Best Samsung M-series Smartphone!!
Samsung comes with four series phones. Firstly, the M series (online only) targets mid-range users. Secondly, A series targets premium end users. Then, S series targets business and casual users. Lastly, Note Series targets business users oriented on S-pen.
In this article, we compare the ultimate features of the M-series lineup. These phones are feature packed pocket friendly phones. M is comparatively new and is only released in India and few other markets.
Wow, now lets see each feature and find the best :-
- Design : Samsung M42, M30, M30s, M11, M21, M31 all comes above 8.5mm. This is little thick but gets compensated by price.
- Display : Great! Infinity-U display is offered. It is the same Samsung display at Super AMOLED FHD+ 2400*1080p. Samsung M11, M12, M01, M02s, M02, M01s has more basic feature at 720*1560 TFT HD+. AMOLEDs are more fluid. TFT gives longer life.
- Camera : M series offers same camera setup as A series. Though 48 MP setup may feel little noisy in the low light condition. It works great in outdoor sunlight.
- Processor : These mobiles usually sport Samsung’s own Exynos 7-9 Series chip sets. It also includes GPU ARM Mali G71 to G72 with Exynos. M01 and M11 are very basic. M40 offers Snap Dragon 675 with Adreno GPU 612. This is comparable with other M series.
- Ram and Storage: Samsung uses Java for its OS. Java has garbage collection. So, higher RAM helps in use of multiple software.
- Battery and Charger : Monstrous! True to its name. So, it helps in full day usage. It also sports Fast Charger in M series same as A series. It boosts charging speed. A typical 15W charger takes 10 minutes to charge 10%. You may do the math now.
Samsung M series is online only model. Since, Samsung does not have to pay commission to dealers. So, it costs less.