Best Samsung A-series Smartphone!!
Samsung comes with four series phones. Firstly, the M series (online only) targets mid-range users. Secondly, A series targets premium end users. Then, S series targets business and casual users. Lastly, Note Series targets business users oriented on S-pen.
In this article, we compare the ultimate features of the A-series lineup. These are more feature packed and premium than classic M-series.
A-series is more stylish, reliable and well-built. These range of phones comes between Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 35,000. The feel is more polished with sleek design. It also comes with defense-grade security, Samsung Knox. Contact-less payment Samsung Pay. It also boasts a premium UI.
Wow, now lets see each feature and find the best :-
- Design : Hands-on feel should be great! Anything less than 8 mm depth is sleek. Samsung A71 has great design.
- Display : Just Awesome! It is beautiful. Infinity-O display is a delightful visual feast. The software feels premium. It has great fonts and viewing angles.
- Camera : A series offers nice camera setup. Though 48 MP setup may feel little noisy in the low light condition. It works great in outdoor sunlight. A72, A71, A52, A70s and A80 offers better camera.
- Processor : These mobiles usually sport Samsung’s own Exynos 9 -Series chip sets. It also includes GPU ARM Mali G52 to G72 with Exynos. A70s onwards offer Snap Dragon with Adreno GPU.
- Ram and Storage: Samsung uses Java for its OS. Java has garbage collection. So, higher RAM helps in use of multiple software.
- Battery and Charger : Samsung sports Fast Charger in A series. It boosts charging speed. A typical 15W charger takes 10 minutes to charge 10%. You may do the math now.
Samsung A71, A72, A52 comes with great feature but the overall price is a tad high. On offer these are best buy. A31 is entry level premium A series phone but is thicker.
Overall, A52 comes out with best overall package and is good buy.
Samsung A31, A51, A71, A72, A52 are good phones on great offers. Check them out in Amazon links given in the table above.